Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using Our Service.
Affiliate means an entity that controls is controlled by or is under common control with a party, where “control” means ownership of 50% or more of the shares, equity interest, or other securities entitled to vote for election of directors or other managing authority.
Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to tiredepth.
Third-party Social Media Service means any services or content (including data, information, products or services) provided by a third party that may be displayed, included, or made available by the Service.
Website refers to tiredepth
By accessing or using the Service, You agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, all applicable laws and regulations and any applicable local laws; if You disagree with any part of these Terms and Conditions, then You may not access the Service.
Our Service may contain links to third-party websites or services that are not owned or controlled by the Company.
The Company has no control over and assumes no responsibility for any third-party web sites or services’ content, privacy policies, or practices. You further acknowledge and agree that the Company shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any such content, goods, or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, in no event shall the Company or its suppliers be liable for any special, incidental, indirect, or consequential damages whatsoever (including, but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, loss of data or other information, for business interruption, for personal injury, loss of privacy arising out of or in any way related to the use of or inability to use the Service, third-party software and/or third-party hardware used with the Service, or otherwise in connection with any provision of this Terms), even if the Company or any supplier has been advised of the possibility of such damages and even if the remedy fails of its essential purpose.
The Service is provided to You “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” and with all faults and defects without warranty of any kind. Without limitation to the foregoing, the Company provides no warranty or undertaking and makes no representation of any kind that the Service will meet Your requirements, achieve any intended results, be compatible or work with any other software, applications, systems or services, operate without interruption, meet any performance or reliability standards or be error-free or that any errors or defects can or will be corrected.
Without limiting the foregoing, neither the Company nor any of the Company’s providers make any representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied: (i) as to the operation or availability of the Service, or the information, content, and materials or products included thereon; (ii) that the Service will be uninterrupted or error-free; (iii) as to the accuracy, reliability, or currency of any information or content provided through the Service; or (iv) that the Service, its servers, the content, or e-mails sent from or on behalf of the Company are free of viruses, scripts, trojan horses, worms, malware, timebombs or other harmful components.
The laws of the Country, excluding its conflicts of law rules, shall govern these Terms and Your use of the Service. Your use of the Application may also be subject to other local, state, national, or international laws.
Material that appears on the website could include typographical, contextual, and photographical errors. The website does not warrant that any material found on the website is 100% accurate. The company can make changes in content at any time. However, we do not make any commitments to update material.
The company reserves the right to make modifications and completely change the terms and conditions without any notice. By using this website, you are agreeing to be bound by the current and then version of the terms. If you don’t agree to new terms, in whole or part, please stop using the service and website.
The information collected through surveys will be disclosed publicly except by email address. We won’t be responsible if hackers steal the information. The purpose of the survey is for our personal use; no data will be used for any wrongdoing and will be used just for the information of our readers. The winning prize will be distributed to participants by unbiased draws. The prize won’t be declared eligible until more than 1000 participants have submitted the survey.
Forms and Participations
By participating in the “Tire Review Form” provided by TireDepth, you agree to the following terms and conditions:
- Eligibility and Prize Distribution:
- The prize associated with the tire review form will only be eligible once a minimum of 50 forms have been submitted. As our website traffic grows, the winning pool will also expand accordingly. The prize is subject to availability and may vary based on the number of submissions received.
- Information Usage:
- We want to assure our participants that the information provided in the Tire Review Form will not be used for any promotional activities by TireDepth. Your privacy is our priority, and the data collected is solely for the purpose of creating comprehensive tire reviews based on the genuine opinions and experiences of drivers.
- Comprehensive Review Creation:
- The information gathered through the Tire Review Form is utilized by TireDepth to craft detailed and insightful tire reviews. Our goal is to provide valuable and authentic content for the benefit of our community. Participants are encouraged to share their honest experiences, including both positive and constructive feedback.
- Accuracy and Misinformation:
- Participants are responsible for ensuring the accuracy of the information provided in the form. Inaccurate or misleading details may disqualify the participant from being eligible for the prize. TireDepth values the integrity of its tire reviews and appreciates participants who contribute truthful and reliable information.
- Communication and Notification:
- Participants may be contacted by TireDepth for clarification or additional details regarding their submitted reviews. Winners of any associated prizes will be notified through the contact information provided in the form. It is the participant’s responsibility to ensure that the provided contact information is accurate and up-to-date.
- Rights and Ownership:
- By submitting a tire review through the form, participants grant TireDepth the right to use, modify, and publish the provided content for the purpose of creating tire reviews on the TireDepth website. Participants retain ownership of their opinions but grant TireDepth a license to use the content in connection with the tire reviews.
- Modifications and Updates:
- TireDepth reserves the right to modify or update these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice. Participants are encouraged to review the terms periodically for any changes. Continued participation in the Tire Review Form constitutes acceptance of the updated terms.